FS: Altlas 618 lathe.

I am retiring from my jewellery business and am selling off a lot of stuff. This is an Atlas 618 (I think that is the correct medel number)
wil chucks, bits, motor, stand on wheels, etc. It is located in Toronto, Ontario, and is being sold "where as". Best offer over $US 250.00 takes it. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca for any more information. Thanks, Charlie