Woodworking Machinery for sale

Our local patternmakers are closing up, so the following remnants are up for consideration:-

1) Dominion wood turning lathe with two faceplates, about 5ft between centres, steady, tailstock, floor steady (separate piece all by itself) 3-phase, seriously heavy but ideal for large ornamental stuff. Asking price is £100 ex-works, Luton.

2) Small 'homebuilt' lathe, about 4" - 5" centre height, has 3 and four jaw chucks and 'proper' saddle etc. On its own stand. Single-phase IIRC. Asking price is £40 ex-works Luton.

3) Atlas bench pillar drill, 1/2" capacity, looks OK and has a few dings on the table but was in use up till Xmas, Asking price £30.00 ex-works, Luton.

4) Woodcraft wood turning lathe with copying attachment, single phase I think, very good condition with not much use. Asking price £250.00 ex-works, Luton.

Prices are firm, cash on collection from the factory unit, buyers will deal directly with the business owners, I am just passing the information along.

Interested parties contact me in the first instance, first come first served, most things will go in a big estate except the Dominion which will need a trailer or truck. I may be able to assist with transport on that one.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Sounds good. Think they will they deliver, Peter? JW² in Oz Norton AntiVirus 2003 installed

********** etc. snipped JW
Reply to
Jack Watson

More info, it's nearer 3' 6" between centres, the CH is 7", it's a gap-bed as well so 13" height in the gap, and more importantly is comes to pieces, the headstock and foot in one piece, the bed in another and the tail foot another.

That is under consideration, there is a big old chest of drawers with it that is full of bits and pieces for this machine.

Under consideration.

Actually an Apollo Woodstyler, and is now sold.

I have taken digital pictures this morning, I will post them to our webpages tonight.

There also 3 woodworking vices, 2 X Record 1 X Rededa, max 15" opening £10 each.

3 surface plates/tables: 1 X 3' x 4' floor standing. 1 X 27" X 42" floor standing. 1 X 2' X 3' table mounting but it is fitted into a custom made floor standing ply cabinet (very substantial, made by the patternmakers) £15 to £25 each.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Current situation with items is:

1) Dominion wood turning lathe - SOLD

2) Small 'homebuilt' lathe, about 4" - 5" centre height, has 3 and four jaw chucks and 'proper' saddle etc. On its own stand. Single-phase IIRC. Asking price is £40 ex-works Luton.

3) Atlas bench pillar drill - SOLD

4) Apollo wood turning/copying lathe - SOLD

5) Surface Tables - 2 SOLD 1 remaining

6) Woodworking Vices - 2 SOLD 1 remaining