Ref:Manual Lathes

Wacheon,Cadillac,and a Web all three in good condition but need to go before the 14th of May. We can load witBh our lift on your truck or trailer.

Dave

Reply to
Dave B

Where are you located?

Reply to
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni

Wacheon,Cadillac,and a Web all three in good condition but need to go before the 14th of May.

We can load with our lift on your truck or trailer.

Token fee : 250.00 a each ?

--------------------------------- hell even an old as sin Cadillac that "works" should go for over a grand , pre-1960 I'm thinking ?

garden grove , I'm 20 minutes from there.

pictures ?

is a quick look at the lathes ok ?

480 v 3 phase all 3 ?

any 220 single phase , for home use

Are they covered in 60 years of grit and grim ? :-)

just asking beggars cant be choosers' I know

Reply to
R Lewis

No actually they have been used for cutting some metal,mostly plastic and are in very good shape.

All are 3 phase.

contact me at snipped-for-privacy@debcomachinery.com for pictures

Reply to
Dave B

Google is hiding your address. How about thhis format?

xxxx AT debcomachinery.com

thanks,

Henry