Ref:Manual Lathes

Wacheon,Cadillac,and a Web all three in good condition but need to go before the 14th of May. We can load witBh our lift on your truck or trailer.
Dave

Where are you located?
Wacheon,Cadillac,and a Web all three in good condition but need to go before the 14th of May.
We can load with our lift on your truck or trailer.
Token fee : 250.00 a each ? --------------------------------- hell even an old as sin Cadillac that "works" should go for over a grand , pre-1960 I'm thinking ?
garden grove , I'm 20 minutes from there.
pictures ?
is a quick look at the lathes ok ?
480 v 3 phase all 3 ?
any 220 single phase , for home use
Are they covered in 60 years of grit and grim ? :-)
just asking beggars cant be choosers' I know

No actually they have been used for cutting some metal,mostly plastic and are in very good shape.
All are 3 phase.
contact me at snipped-for-privacy@debcomachinery.com for pictures

Google is hiding your address. How about thhis format?
xxxx AT debcomachinery.com
thanks,
Henry