whatever happened to rec.crafts.metalworking ?

Sorry if this is obvious to some of you - but I have been unable to download the messages from the rec.crafts.metalworking site for about two weeks !

Did the old group get nuked or is it just my news service ? I can get and post to alt.rec.crafts.metalworking OK - hence my question here.

snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com.nospam

delete nospam, wherever found, to reply.

Reply to
SteelawayNOSPAM

I just found both groups a month or so ago and this one is mostly inactive except for the spam every group stuff.

Don in LA

Reply to
Don M.

I think it is you news service i git both fine be nice to you tools !

Reply to
Steven Van Densen