120 volt to 12 volt?

Hello all, I have an air pump that uses 120 volts. Its noisy and sucks power like a bugger. Is there any way I could run this off of 12 - 15 volts? Like I have an old power supply out of a Sun that currently runs a water pump and

2 fans. Any way of this working? Theres 4 wires off of the motor, they are: white, black, green and blue

Thanks for your attention. :)

Reply to
wolfman

Not easily or economically. But what do you hope to achieve by using 12 volts. It will use more total power if you use an inverter to get the 12 volts to 120. And there is no way to run the motor as is from 12 volts.

Reply to
John G