150 ready-to-run calculations

As a Product Designer I was always having to look up formulas and equations in various handbooks which took a lot of precious time. I decided to develop a calculating tool with 150 ready-to-run calculations covering several design disciplines. Now I can turn my calculating minutes into seconds.

calcmaster

I think the product is much more commercial than your mesage infers. Pity it can't be dwnld for a trial because it could be impressive, its hard to know. Pete

Reply to
peterlonz