240 volt solenoid valve, help needed

Hi I have a 240 volt solenoid valve which is used as a pilot for an Air Valve. On the plate, it states the solenoid is 240 volt, 50 Hz, 18va.
Now I have a level switch which I want to use to turn this valve/solenoid on and off with, it has a built in relay which can handle 4 amps, is this relay up to the job?
I have tried googling this, and found that 240 volts coil 18 va works out at around 0.078 amps or 18 watts, but for some reason this just doesn't feel right to me, if it is I will be over very happy if not then I will buy a bigger relay. I would like someone with a little more know how than me to enlighten me to my problem.
Thanks in advance
Gordon

You are correct, watts divided by volt = amps. So it's 18/240=.075 amps (75 ma). That is not unreasonable considering it runs at 240 volts. Do the same calculation using a 24 volt coil: 18/24=.75 (750ma or 3/4 of an amp).

Yes, more than sufficient
Hi Folks Nice clean concise answers, I couldn't have asked for more...Thank you very much Rich and Gareth, you wont believe how long I have spent pondering about this problem, tomorrow is the day I have to make this all work and you have saved me hours of time................
Gordon