277v, 460v

Hey Guys,
I am in the process of putting up a number of websites having to do with lighting, safety, motors, controls, and hybrid cars which I hope will
help. Check out www.277v.com its the third of four, it has to do with lighting.. The others are www.460v.com www.208v.com and 550v.com. Electricty is a vast subject, I worked with these voltages thru the years and hope to have worth while material on my sites concerning each of them.
Respectfully,
Frank G