ADE7753

Hello all,

I'm trying to design a single phase monitor and am using the ADE7753 from analog devices. Has anyone else used this chip? If so i was after some help in calibrating the APOS register or the kWh offset. The equations given do not seem to correspond to the experimental data i'm getting.

Any ideas!? Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Gatt

hello I'm a Ing.Telecom Spanish Studient. I'm working in ADE7753 project.I'm using a current sensor= ACS750 (di/dt), pic16f873, lcd, 25LC040 spi, and you? you've any document explicate interconnection of the current and voltage from the external net (220 V) i´ve the same problem with the calibration mode

Reply to
spanishmoises