Airy Watching ;-)

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:bu90oq$eig6a$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

Do shut up "picabrain"!

Leigh....

Reply to
Leigh

This is the kind of sophistry that asserts the Foundation Licence is a 'gangrenous degeneration', but ignores the fact that to the gangrene, such 'degeneration' is life itself.....

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

again.

him

playground-pissing

discussion without

turn, as he seems to

message

news:bu96i6$f1u8f$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-140397.news.uni-berlin.de...

scanty understanding of

He is probably doing it because you make yourself look an utter pillock with every comment you make on any of several newsgroups. You seem to have a "pick any one of ten responses" to comments made, and even the most naive of readers can see you are having problems.

Marco

Reply to
Marco

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:bu95oo$f777h$1@ID-

217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

....at least the guy has a reputation - whereas you are just a jerk!

Reply to
Leigh

"Airy R. Bean" wrote in news:bu96u7$f4ea5$1@ID-

217727.news.uni-berlin.de:

...claims the number one cyberstalker who is fascinated by Mr Reay's offspring.

Tut tut - and we thought you never resorted to such vulgarity?

Which counts you out picabrain, as you are not normal and never have been.

Reply to
Leigh

e^(-jwt) isn't a frequency, complex or otherwise.

Only if you confuse angular velocity (w) with frequency.

To those that aren't confused by this, negative frequency is a nonsense.

How many times do you need have this explained to you?

Reply to
Brian Reay

Mr.Reay would appear to cyber-squatting, and once more desperately using a Straw Man.....

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

"picabrain" scrawled drunkenly in message news:bub02t$fo1pt$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-217727.news.uni-berlin.de...

Cyber-squatting? Is he taking a rest from cyber-stalking? ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Yes, has he registered the domain 'g4sdwisatart.com' and you want it back???!

Reply to
huLLy

Man oh man. Based on your quantity of posts to mine, I really hit a nerve, eh? Truth hurts. You're clueless.

Reply to
EEng

No, he's taking a dump - all over Airy.

Reply to
Richard Kaulfuss

As I said,.....

You CAN attempt to start a discussion based upon such a childish outburst as you employ below.

You can, but it would not do much for your reputation, nor for any discussion that might follow.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Rubbish. In an electrolyte (electrolyis that is) the current 'carrier' consists of the ions in solution. The anions flow to the anode and give up an electron(s); the cations flow to the cathode and take an electron(s), the net effect being a flow of electrons in the external circuit. The 'currents' in the electrolyte are therefore of the same magnitude.

Reply to
DrBoris

During my schooldays, both my best friend and I, took cookery instead of woodwork.

It go us into a classroom with twenty five girls!

HTH tox

Reply to
The Bean Machine

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:47:24 -0800, EEng Gave us:

What?

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:47:24 -0800, EEng Gave us:

No. It is ONLY with reference to another point called a return.

A floating power supply makes no voltage with reference to ground.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Sure. Same is true of Postive Voltage! ;-)

The only difference is which of the necessary two points is designated as "common".

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:56:30 -0900, Floyd Davidson Gave us:

Exactly.

On our HV supplies "Black" is always the return and chassis ground if applicable.

Our positive supplies have a red "hot" lead, and our negative supplies have a clear "hot" lead.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Yo Dark, the fact that all measurements are in reference to another point was basically my point to Airy but I had to make it SO overly simple that he'd understand it, and he still doesn't. Problem is, for those who do understand, it was simplified too much. What I should have said instead of ground, is "common", which is usually but not always a source return. We're on the same page but I was trying to explain a concept that you, me, and everyone else already understands, to someone who understands next to nothing.

Reply to
EEng

"The Bean Machine" wrote in news:h0uOb.6099$YV1.3185 @newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net:

[Airy bits snipped]

Now that sounds good, Trouble is several of the girls in my school year took woodwork! I think that they eventually got jobs at Smithfield!

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff