Airy Watching ;-)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:51:42 -0800, EEng Gave us:

I zee....

Reply to
DarkMatter

Cyber-squatting? Have you registered downandoutsystems.co.uk, Brian? Shame on you! ;o)

Reply to
MattD..

You really ought to stop making such a fool of yourself, OL. In your over-eagerness to start a playground-pissing-contest and wet the wall higher than all comers, you perhaps succeed in only achieving wetness behind your own ears? (Readers may muse that DrBoris appears only rarely, and then only to snipe at me. Perhaps she is an alter-ego of RVMJ?)

What you describe below may well be the model held to by scientists of today, and it may well be the correct model. However, at the times I was discussing, it was not known what was the mechanism of electricity whether in an electrolyte or in an external wire.

Hence my description below.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Are you related to DimBulb? ...perhaps his top-posting alter- ego?

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

If you have something of a technical nature to offer to the discussion, then do so.

Why not, for example, contribute to the discussion in an adult manner?

If all you can come up with is rather silly and infantile comments as you do below then you do yourself and your reputation no favours.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I already have. You're an idiot. Please leave AEE. You can continue to pollute your UK groups at your leisure.

As *YOU* are so famous for? Please don't try to make me choke.

I'm trying to talk at your level. Communications and all that rot, ol' chum. ... and top-posting scum!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Don't feed the trolls / QRM

Reply to
F1LBY

Sell him a vowel!

Reply to
EEng

Did I touch a nerve DimBulb? Good!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Why would I buy a clue from the clueless?

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:24:55 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

Said the total retard that thinks brits are "limeys".

You couldn't be much more retarded, f*****ad!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:58:00 -0500, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You have no clue, boy.

That is your upper lip, dipshit.

Closer to yours? No thanks.

You have no clue. You DO know what ZERO is, right? You have zero clues.

The long shot is that you would ever become anything more than a whimped out troll.

Reply to
DarkMatter