APC UPS problem.

I have an APC600 ups that came up with a low battery light after all these storms. I let it charge up for a few days and as soon as I put about 200w load on it I get the low battery light again (on wall power). The test runs and says replace battery. I put 2 new ones in and no joy. Any ideas?

Reply to
Greg

This was answered just recently. You have to do a recalibration run.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel