b Re: Hundreds Protest UTC Outsourcing

>We need to get the government out of the company's face. That would help. >Remove some of the ridiculous laws and rules. Stop lawyers from law suits >that have little or no merit. Get rid of these outrageous jury awards. > >Northrupt decided to do exactly what you suggested and they spent a billion

dollars of their own money designing and building the best interceptor plane ever built. They built 3 of them.

After a pilot got in the cockpit, in 5 minutes it could be at 50,000 feet ready to fight.

Most planes can not get their gyros up to speed and warmed up with in 5 minutes.

The airforce did not buy the plane and there was over a billion dollars of company money. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE