Breaking down gravity using the galaxy model for the atom.

Stars produce neutrinos, which push on galactic centers.

Each electron is made from millions of tiny fusion centers exactly like stars and it constantly releases neutrinos at a much smaller scale. These tiny radiations push on protons, and are the 'ultramundane particles' required for LeSage gravitation. Voila, zombies. Ignore at will.

john galaxy model for the atom

Reply to
john

Neutrinos radiate in all direction.

The neutrino "pressure" is most pronounced in exploding stars. Take for example, SN 1987A.

o total anti-neutrino energy 3 x 10^52 erg o total neutrino energy 2.5 x 10^53 erg o total neutrino luminosity 10^55 erg/s o average neutrino temperature 4 MeV or 10^10 K o number of neutrinos produced 10^58 neutrinos o neutrino flux density at the earth 5 x 10^10 /cm^2

11 Anti-Neutrinos detected in the Kamiokande II Detector, Feb 23, 1987 7h 35m 35s UTC (± 1 min) (Start) 8 Anti-Neutrinos detected in the Irvine-Michigan-Brookhaven (IMB) Detector, Feb 23, 1987 7h 35m 41.37s UT (± 10 ms) (Start)

Optical Discovery: V = 5.0 mag 0n 24.122 Feb 1987... that does not mean that the Anti-Neutrinos got to the Earth first, only that the optical detection had no precise beginning and was via photographic plate.

Ref: Lang, Astrophysical Formulae Vol I, 3rd ed, pg 403 (1998)

Reply to
Sam Wormley

Exactly, Samuel. So there are neutrinos coming from all directions and pushing on galactic centers. This is *galaxies'* gravity.

In the same way, there are electron-generated radiations at a hugely reduced scale *also* coming from all directions, and *these ones* push on protons!!!! This is *our* gravity.

Question?

john

Reply to
john

How did you make so much word salad with so few words?

Reply to
Michael Moroney

IF THIS IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE GALACTIC EQUATION I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW I'VE SEEN SMARTER MONKEYS IN OUR LABS

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

So, Roy, are you stalking me to sci.physics now?

Reply to
Michael Moroney