Grid Tie Inverter Project

I am working on a project that involves connecting solar, wind, microhydro power into a grid tie system, without the huge expense of the
GTIs. Can anyone help me with a circuit diagram I am working with? Are there any electrical engineers out there?
Thank you
Jim Rojas

It's a piece of crap!
It won't run my dick pump. Next time you better learn how to make your brain useful by not believing in anything filed with the patent office. Many idiots filed their design in order to market their stupid invention. Not even 1/2 of that 8 amp DC circuit can satisfy the need of your home power Punk!
I AM PROTEUS
Here is a link to the diagram I am working with:
http://www.tech-man.com/gti/220vgti.jpg
The problem is with phase 2. It blows the fuse right away.
Thank you
Jim Rojas

I would nerver rely on semiconductors. They are too easy to be killed. Relays are the best choice.
(`.?Rightards eat shit?.?\ wrote:

Ok. Can you show me how to do this with relays?
Jim Rojas