Grid Tie Inverter Project

I am working on a project that involves connecting solar, wind, microhydro power into a grid tie system, without the huge expense of the GTIs. Can anyone help me with a circuit diagram I am working with? Are there any electrical engineers out there?

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

It's a piece of crap!

It won't run my dick pump. Next time you better learn how to make your brain useful by not believing in anything filed with the patent office. Many idiots filed their design in order to market their stupid invention. Not even 1/2 of that 8 amp DC circuit can satisfy the need of your home power Punk!

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus

Here is a link to the diagram I am working with:

The problem is with phase 2. It blows the fuse right away.

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I would nerver rely on semiconductors. They are too easy to be killed. = Relays are the best choice.

Reply to
(¯`·.?Rightards eat shit®?.·?¯

Relays are the best choice.

Ok. Can you show me how to do this with relays?

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

uninitiated.

killed. Relays are the best choice.

Man, it's not as easy as you may think over the internet.

Reply to
(¯`·.¸Please kill us all, we Rig htards eat shit and corr