Commericial/industrial electrical service in Israel (V/Hz/ph)?

I'm trying to find the most common electrical service is for commercial and industrial applications in Israel. I know that light duty/residential is

220VAC/50Hz/1ph. I'm guessing 440VAC/50Hz/3ph - can someone either confirm or correct me?

Thanks...

Reply to
Stan de SD

I did a bit more research online and found out it was 400VAV/50Hz/3 ph (4 wire). Thanks.

Reply to
Stan de SD