COnduit size

Is 3/4 inch pvc big enough for 2 RG6 cables and 2 cat 5 cables?

Yes but it will be a bit tight. I suggest precutting your lengths and pulling them all in at the same time to prevent abrasion.

What has happened is I was planning on runnign 3/4 inch wate rline and already bought the pipe. After buying the pipe and glueing a few pieces togther I learned about pex flexable tubing and it sounded like it would be a good idea for a water line. I cant take this 3/4 pipe back now.
Mabe I should just continue with my origional plan and use the pvc for water and buy a one inch or larger conduit pvc for my wires?
There are sharp bends in this run so I am not sure even with big conduit if I would be able to pull wire or not.
I appreciate all your help on this project guys.

So when is the block party? LOL
stryped wrote:

I wouldn't use PVC pipe for water service, it tends to fail under pressure. Used to be legal to use it inside buildings but it's not now. Apartment I lived in back in the mid 90s had a valve under the sink blow apart, if I hadn't been around it would have flooded the whole unit in no time. A few years later they replumbed the entire complex.

Maker sure you lube up your cables. Cat5 and coax are not as slippery as THHN. The PVC jacket tends to stick to PVC conduit. Get a bottle of real wire lube, all the other home remedies really don't work and might hurt the wire.
stryped wrote:

I've run 7 cat-5 cables through a piece of 3/4" and they fit with room to spare, but I would probably still go up a size if I were to do it again. For a long run this would be pretty tight.