Counterfeit 2N3055?

I need to buy some '3055's. Is there much risk of getting a counterfeit? I read that because these are so cheap, they are being substituted (and
relabeled) for more expensive transistors. But there's not much profit in counterfeiting 3055's.
Should I be concerned?
Thanks,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net

I got a bunch of fake/mislabelled 2n2222s. Who would think something like that was worth faking? After some considerable head scratching when nothing worked I figured out the Emitter and Collector was swapped. As a sanity check I replaced them pin for pin with known good units and all was well.