CT winding parameters

Hi
In a current transformer if CT ratio is 100/1 A which means it has 100 turns in secondry.Please correct it. From the data sheet how to calculate the winding
parameters,i mean winding resistance,inductance and stray capacitance

What data sheet? possibly a reference to the location of this sheet or a copy of it might help. And then it may not-depending on what frequency range that you are considering. Since many CT's have 5A secondaries there may well be 500 secondary turns for 1 primary (pass through) turn.

remove the X to answer
| |> Hi |> |> In a current transformer if CT ratio is 100/1 A which means it has 100 |> turns in secondry.Please |> correct it. From the data sheet how to calculate the winding |> parameters,i mean winding resistance,inductance and stray capacitance |> | What data sheet? possibly a reference to the location of this sheet or a | copy of it might help. And then it may not-depending on what frequency range | that you are considering. | Since many CT's have 5A secondaries there may well be 500 secondary turns | for 1 primary (pass through) turn.
How does it follow that if it has a 5A secondary, it has 500 turns? Did someone say this was a CT for a 2500A line?
The OP could possibly have implied he is dealing with a 100A line. So why not a 20 turn CT if the secondary is for 5A, as in a 100:5. Of course he seemed to imply a 1A secondary, which I understand to be the norm in Europe.