Custom Ali Rad

I'm interested in building a custom aluminium radiator for a little project I'm planning but I haven't worked with aluminium too much so I have a quick question. The design is going to be fairly straight forward with tubes and fins but I need to know how to 'soldier' the fins. Is there something anyone can recommend? I was hoping to just get some quick solder but wasn't sure what to use.

I would ideally like to anodize it a specific colour afterwards so does this mean it has to be welded with ali?

Thanks :)

Reply to
James

soldering AL is not for me nor for the impatient. If your looking for heat/cold transfer then Look into buying what you want. There are lots of radiator and a/co shops around that have "stock" parts ready to go. All you have to do is find the shop and stock then make your connections on copper and away you go

Reply to
SQLit