DIN rails and diodes

I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice).

To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2 terminal blocks, one for each connection to the diode.
It would be so much easier if there were single-position DIN-rail diodes that just snap onto the rail with a screw- or push-terminal on each end. Or a DIN-rail blank (dunno what to call it): a pair of screw terminals on the top for attaching the diode, and the usual screw- or push-terminals for wiring it into the circuit.
Surely one of these must exist? but searching turns up nothing.
Ideas?
Thanks.
"DaveC" wrote in message
I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice).
To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2 terminal blocks, one for each connection to the diode.
It would be so much easier if there were single-position DIN-rail diodes that just snap onto the rail with a screw- or push-terminal on each end. Or a DIN-rail blank (dunno what to call it): a pair of screw terminals on the top for attaching the diode, and the usual screw- or push-terminals for wiring it into the circuit.
Surely one of these must exist? but searching turns up nothing.
Ideas?
Thanks.
I see some multiple (x8) units on ebay, mebbe an enquiry might turn up smaller units??
On 03-Jul-15 1:27 AM, DaveC wrote:

I'd ask Phoenix Contact:
<https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us/pxc/offcontext/search_result_page /!ut/p/b1/vZPLcqpAEIafJQ-gM8NNWHJVUUYugwIbiuCgglxUFOTpY86pyi5xkZTdm-6qr-uvme4fRCBkECOK4kQSIAhAVCW3wy5pD3WVHD_7SIiJQnTdZgS0cngFzjVe1ZecO4MsegDhtwCaOezv5mX0bD58AJNYmmIBMpyAoGkbULakJeupHJnOESAggFzs5fdmPhSDmw_uyiIWxETvEYQI5_bmUQ94q2CsJR3UGYQ1n8EQ3r0H60nE3q5dX5FVvIXW9Jkg-2JB-dUvdJhXC_79l5ogOryX4y4tx3Dc9Om4zrK0rlrat-MLTc7pPj7Ty_XYxk2yo2AdhJeJVludLge2czMSqfV51S_I9N3STVsqlsOCz5J5bWwZyz2sCKvRId3ZCnu7cgM7g6vQrLRFqTQ0NAKz42mfGpkvlHdK-p2EC7kelUJwO2urCMUO7U5JO6Ioat3J4bTHaZfJ6qAGxAcbEP1giP9--xH4NNQ_AH4TMgQerWLfi9e27wE8q0v67ATh14LEs7VMc5NY3EVMke2lrJvfu2ZRsGulqyuz2Rb8NWvcPqnMfXiMRnm1aZyzvFO9U64hUEZHQ0RfyTZ6JkP57e0Dq1aIpQ!!/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/pw/Z7_9GN6024610JPF0AM9L3SC4TGA0>/ren/p=pxc.param.sort.field/p=pxc.param.pager.requested.row.countP/p=pxc.param.pager.selected.page=2/p=pxc.param.sort.direction=ASC/-/
Weidmuller?
On 07/02/2015 01:27 PM, DaveC wrote:

On 03-Jul-15 9:31 PM, Tom Kupp wrote:

Yep - I second that.

On 03-Jul-15 1:27 AM, DaveC wrote:

Listing of weidmuller parts.
<http://catalog.weidmueller.com/catalog/Start.do?localeId=en&ObjectID=group38792755270356

Phoenix Contact has several, in different shapes. Go to http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/connectors-interconnects/terminal-blocks-din-rail-channel and select "diode" in the "Features" box over on the far right, and also check the "in stock" box... I get 34 of them, about $3.50 to $22 quantity one, depending on style.
This URL may or may not take you directly to the search results: http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?pv5e36&FVf40016%2Cfff803bd&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize% or <http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?pv5e36&FVf40016%2Cfff803bd&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize%> or even http://is.gd/BwMCML
Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.
Matt Roberds