direct tv schematic from 1993

i would like to find where i a can get a schematic for a receiver. i am a retired eng. and would lie to play with ths junker

thank you all

Reply to
don noldy

Greetings,

Mentioning the model/chassis number for the TV would have been helpful. Omitting the non-ASCII text attachment from your post would have been appreciated. Having declined to be helpful or endearing, there is little that "we" can do for you.

I have some TV repair literature from the 70s-80s that I'd be only too glad to part with, however my stuff is a decade or two too old for you.

One traditional source of service manuals is, of course, Howard W. Sam's Photofacts:

Failing that, contact the parts department for the manufacturer of the TV. Tip: unlike your accommodating correspondent, the chaps in the parts department will demand a proper description.

Cordially, Richard Kanarek

P.S. You're retired, yet you still don't have time to press the [shift] key when typing "I"?

Reply to
Richard Kanarek