Does code allow this?

I am in the process of wrapping things up. To aid future installations, would it be ok to put conduit into my sub panel, even
if there is no wire in there? It would make it easier to install a circuit at a later date.
But i know inspectors dont like to see knockouts out with no circuit in it. Would this also apply to a pvc conduit?
Add pictures here
✖

The only restriction would be that the conduits are all terminated in an enclosure somewhere or capped off.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 2, 10:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Do they make a screw on cap for pvc?
Add pictures here
✖

The best way is to just stick a box on the end but it would take a very anal inspector to trash you for slipping a regular plumbing cap on the end.
Add pictures here
✖

They make a threaded screw on cap. To use it with PVC you'd have to glue a threaded box fitting onto the conduit first.
Add pictures here
✖