One more, Is this allowable?

I am having a very hard time finding an LB - C PVC conduit body. (The kind with a 2 inch opening on the top and bottom.) My plan was to
install one of these under my sub panel where the main feed goes into it.
Anyway, can I get a gray pvc square box like they have at lowes and drill a 2 inch hole in the top and bottom of this to attach conduit to or is this not allowable under code?

It's allowable but...in your case with one conduit in and on conduit out at 90 degrees to each other, the diameter of the box has to be 6X the diameter of the conduit. That translates to you having to use a 12x12x4 box at a minimum to meet code.
Why are you having a problem finding a 2" PVC LB, they're a dime a dozen? Also, 3 #3s and a #6 ground will fit into an 1-1/4" conduit, so you can downsize if a smaller size is available.

What I am looking for is a "pass through" type. Everything here is a 90 degree. (One opening on back and one openign in the bottom.) I am looking for an openign on the bottom and on top.) The top would go to the electrical panel the bottom to the conduit run to the house.) I thought this would be good for in the future being able to pull wire if I ever had to.
wrote in message>

If you're passing straight though the box then it's 8X the diameter of the conduit. So with a 2" in and 2" out, your box would have to be 16x16x4 at a minimum. The reason a box has to be larger for straight though versus 90 degree conduit runs, has to do with how much you're allowed to bend the conductors. In a straight through situation, the conductors have to bend more when inserting them into the outgoing conduit, than they do when the outgoing conduit is only 90 degrees from the incoming one.

I have just learned terminology. What I actually need is a type c fitting. Or do I even need this? My thinking is it would make wire easier to pull in the future.
Does a type c fitting need to be 8x?

Installing a 2" PVC C conduit body is optional. You have access to the conduit in the panel for running conductors. No it doesn't have to be 8X, it's a conduit body. The 6X and 8X thing is for boxes, and NOT conduit bodies such as LBs.
Just to confirm, this is the item we're talking about...correct? http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/14-47-plastic-conduit-entrance/type-c-pvc-conduit-body-612547.aspx

.
Yep. That is it. I guess I acctually dont need it. I thought it would be nice to have.
It iis ok to pull wire through the panel?

The only wires allowed in that panel are the feeders bringing power in and any circuit that is powered by a breaker in that panel.

Wait a minute. You mean one conduit in and one conduit out has to be 6 times the diameter of the conduit? I ran a single line of 2 inch conduit with a right angle LB on the side of my house. (Wire from the detached garage goes to bottom of LB wire from panel at the house goes through the wall into the 90 degree part of the LB. Does this mean that does not meet code? I thought that what an LB was for?

An LB (a.k.a. Conduit Body) is not the same as a box and is treated differently. You're fine the way you did it.

The only wires allowed in that panel are the feeders bringing power in and any circuit that is powered by a breaker in that panel.

... unless enough space is available
312.8 Enclosures for Switches or Overcurrent Devices. Enclosures for switches or overcurrent devices shall not be used as junction boxes, auxiliary gutters, or raceways for conductors feeding through or tapping off to other switches or overcurrent devices, unless adequate space for this purpose is provided.