Need advice for conduit in wall.

My plan was to install 2 inch conduit in a 2x4 wall from above that would go to my panel. Well, before I left for work today I noticed a
shower inclosure in the house is on the opposite side of the wall the panel is on. It looks as if it sticks into the wall meaning it does not look like there is room for 2 inch conduit. I will know for sure tonight when I take a closer look but am disgusted at this poitn because I have already dug the ditch and tunneled under my sidewalk to get to this point. My intentions were to go up the wall on the outside of my house, into the attic and down into the panel from above. I was going to use #3 wire in the 2 inch conduit.

Actually the shower enclosure will give you more room to work with in the wall since there is no sheetrock on that side.