Need conduit advice

I am running pvc 2 inch conduit from my house to a detached garage. There is a 90 degree stubb in the concrete of the detached garage but
it is angled a little bit off from the ditch and is barely below grade. I can with force attache the pvc run to it. However for about 10 feet of the run then it is above the required 18 inches. Seems I have two options:
1: use this existing sweeping 90 and encase the conduit where it is above 18 inches in concrete.
2: IAbandon this sweep 90 and install an LB on the outside wall. However, this is a metal building with corregated siding, which means the metal is not flat. Also, If I did attempt to install an LB on the flatest part of the metal it will not line up with my 2 inch knock out on my panel.
Does some sort of buriable flexable conduit exist that I could use to attach my conduit run to the existing sweep 90? This is 2 inch pvc conduit.
I appreciate any advice.
Add pictures here
✖

If the horizontal run of the pipe is 18" down I have never seen an inspector bitch about the sweep. Most will even ignore a slight encroachment of the 18" rule if you are close. That is not saying there are no pricks out there.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 15, 6:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

That is the problem. The sweep is 'too high" where it exits out of the concrete . This makes the attached 10 foot section at about 10 inches. Maybe I am worrign for nothing.
Add pictures here
✖

If you are worried about it you could back fill that section with 2" of concrete. I have even seen people get away with using a row of concrete pavers. The code just says "concrete" it doesn't say poured concrete. You are just trying to stop a shovel. A backhoe will get it no matter what you use.
As for your shower wall. We will keep our fingers crossed. There is also a good chance you have a fire stop in there that you will have to drill through.
Add pictures here
✖

Get a couple of factory 2" PVC 45 degree fittings and some couplings. These will allow you to drop the conduit rather quickly. Another (and more tricky) solution is to use a propane torch to heat up a 4"-6" area of the 90 degree sweep to bend it for it to point down 45 degrees. Then you can add one 45 degree fitting to it.
Add pictures here
✖