Is this overkill?

I finally got my wire ran from building to building. Unfortunately, I think one or two of my joints (conduit to conduit) may not have fully seated when installing them. I had trouble when installign the conduit of pulling one piece fully inot the other matting piece in the ditch . It is on and glued but I am not sure each pipe "bottomed out" into the other pipe if that makes sense.

Would putting concrete over the joint make it more water/moisture proof or am I worrying for nothing?

Reply to
stryped

Yes you're worrying over nothing.

Reply to
Rich.

Concrete is not moisture proof. The wire is insulated so moisture won't matter, and unless the joint is *really* bad it won't leak. If it will help you sleep at night, smear a bit of glue around the seam of the joint to seal it.

Reply to
James Sweet