Is this overkill?

I finally got my wire ran from building to building. Unfortunately, I think one or two of my joints (conduit to conduit) may not have fully
seated when installing them. I had trouble when installign the conduit of pulling one piece fully inot the other matting piece in the ditch . It is on and glued but I am not sure each pipe "bottomed out" into the other pipe if that makes sense.
Would putting concrete over the joint make it more water/moisture proof or am I worrying for nothing?

Yes you're worrying over nothing.
stryped wrote:

Concrete is not moisture proof. The wire is insulated so moisture won't matter, and unless the joint is *really* bad it won't leak. If it will help you sleep at night, smear a bit of glue around the seam of the joint to seal it.