Is this overkill?

I finally got my wire ran from building to building. Unfortunately, I think one or two of my joints (conduit to conduit) may not have fully seated when installing them. (PVC) I had trouble when installign the conduit of pulling one piece fully inot the other matting piece in the ditch . It is on and glued but I am not sure each pipe "bottomed out" into the other pipe if that makes sense.

Would putting concrete over the joint make it more water/moisture proof or am I worrying for nothing?

Reply to
stryped

Yes, that makes total sense, to me. I'm not sure about the concrete. I'd be tempted to blob on generous ammounts of PVC glue, and let that dry. Hope that does the job.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

As long as it is a non traffic area maybe, but PVC cement softens the plastic. Globbing massive amounts on the outside could cause excessive softening and result in damage.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thanks for the field report. Didn't know that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon