Boston Gear Book available on other newsgroup

The Boston Gear handbook is currently available on alt.binaries.ebook.technical.....
If anyone wishes to download it. It rather educational and very
interestying reading
Just so you know...shrug.
Lots of other machine tool related books as well.
Gunner
Gunner Asch wrote:

I check that NG regularly. You never know what's going to swim by.

<VBG>
Indeed
Gunner
Neither of my servers, aioe.org or ocatanews.com, carry this NG. Anybody have a free server that has this NG?
Karl

Karl Townsend wrote:

I see a bunch of stuff on that newsgroup but nothing remotely similar to the 'Boston Gear Handbook'.
--Winston
--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the
Year!

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:26:41 -0600, Ignoramus2298

I could...send you a rather large collecton of other similar metal working related books..if you have the server space and someway to stream a shitload of stuff to you.
Probably a min of 3 gigs
Gunner

That's interesting. You can mail me a DVD, that is probably the easiest way. I will have to check what they are, if they are copyrighted books I would be more careful than if they are old manuals.
I am a member of "manual liberation front".
On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 07:16:01 -0600, Ignoramus11104

Email me your shipping address
Gunner
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:31:47 -0600, the infamous "Karl Townsend"

free.teranews.com carries it, Karl.
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.