Electrical Power Systems Books

Hi,

I am looking for a book on electrical power systems. There are lots out there and I am not sure which one to get. I am looking for something that has theory and practical applications. Something that will explain/show electrical distribution, synchronization with grid networks, generator synchronization etc - preferably with MATLAB or simulation software.

Thanks, LS

Reply to
lekosmoth

MikeS