Coax Connectors, Adapters & Bulk Cable, New Catalog Available

email snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com or call (San Clemente, CA, USA) 949 481 3154 for your free copy of our latest catalog.
Please see www.aaarfproducts.com
Low Prices
Quality Products
No Minimum Order
No Handling Charges
STOP POSTIN YOUR FLIPP'IN ADS IN HERE GO SOME WERE ELSE
I also agree that the NG is best utilized for information and a place to ask questions and get answers and I certainly don't like advertisements where they do not belong but I also, if the SAVINGS is true and a benefit to readers don't mind postings and informing people of those sources to find the best deals. My POINT is though that the recommendation SHOULD come from another HAM or customer and not from the business direct. If your sales are that good and you actually save the customer then others should be singing your praise and telling about you rather than the use of the forum for ad's. If everyone that sells did that then the constructive use of the NG would diminish.
On 1/3/07 4:56 PM, in article dEVmh.11$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe05.lga, "Barry F"