Coax Connectors, Adapters & Bulk Cable, New Catalog Available

email snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com or call (San Clemente, CA, USA) 949 481 3154 for your free copy of our latest catalog.

Please see

Low Prices

Quality Products

No Minimum Order

No Handling Charges

Reply to
AAA Rf Products

STOP POSTIN YOUR FLIPP'IN ADS IN HERE GO SOME WERE ELSE

Reply to
Barry F

I also agree that the NG is best utilized for information and a place to ask questions and get answers and I certainly don't like advertisements where they do not belong but I also, if the SAVINGS is true and a benefit to readers don't mind postings and informing people of those sources to find the best deals. My POINT is though that the recommendation SHOULD come from another HAM or customer and not from the business direct. If your sales are that good and you actually save the customer then others should be singing your praise and telling about you rather than the use of the forum for ad's. If everyone that sells did that then the constructive use of the NG would diminish.

Reply to
Gary KW4Z