multiplexer question

Hello, I was wondering if there is such a thing as a 16 to 1 multiplexer. I need something that can connect 16 individual inputs to
1 output 1 at a time in sequence. But I'm having trouble finding a 16:1 MUX. Also, I ordered some chips from mouser, and some are big enough to stick in my bredboard but a lot of them were real tiny... does anyone know what's up with the real tiny ones? I couldn't find in the name of the chip something that would let me know that it was going to be too tiny to fit in a regular solderless breadboard.
thanks

I don't know but I wonder if you couldn't use five 4-to-1 MUX

Check Digikey. Their parts search function is fairly powerful.
The chips that fit in your breadboard are what's known as a DIP package, for Dual In-line Pins. The tiny ones are probably some variation of surface mount packaging, especially if the leads lay flat on a surface. The Digikey search shows package type, too.
Mike