Metallographic Supplies

South Bay Technology, Inc. has been offering quality products to the
scientific
community for over 40 years and we are now expanding our offering of
high
quality metallographic consumable supplies. While we offer analytical
grade
products, we are able to offer them at prices below what you are
currently paying for standard metallographic grade consumables. Our
product line includes, polishing cloths, monocrystalline and
polycrystalline diamond slurry, diamond paste, mounting supplies,
mounting wax, diamond lapping film, SiC paper, magnetic polishing
pads, diamond grinding discs - everything for the
metallographic lab.
Send me a list of the supplies you currently use and I will provide
you with a cross referenced list of our products. Why sacrifice
quality for price when you can have them both?
I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.
Best regards-
David
--
David Henriks
Vice President

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
privileged and confidential. This message is intended for the
individual or entity addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy or disclose this communication.
Notify the sender of the mistake by calling +1-949-492-2600 and delete
this message from your system.
Reply to
South Bay Technology, Inc.

Site Timeline