Metallographic Supplies

South Bay Technology, Inc. has been offering quality products to the scientific community for over 40 years and we are now expanding our offering of high quality metallographic consumable supplies. While we offer analytical grade products, we are able to offer them at prices below what you are currently paying for standard metallographic grade consumables. Our product line includes, polishing cloths, monocrystalline and polycrystalline diamond slurry, diamond paste, mounting supplies, mounting wax, diamond lapping film, SiC paper, magnetic polishing pads, diamond grinding discs - everything for the metallographic lab.

Send me a list of the supplies you currently use and I will provide you with a cross referenced list of our products. Why sacrifice quality for price when you can have them both?

I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.

Best regards-

David

-- David Henriks Vice President

South Bay Technology, Inc.

1120 Via Callejon San Clemente, CA 92673 USA

TEL: +1-949-492-2600 Toll-free in the USA: +1-800-728-2233 FAX: +1-949-492-1499

email: snipped-for-privacy@southbaytech.com

Celebrating 38 years of providing Materials Processing Solutions for Metallogaphy, Crystallography and Electron Microscopy.

Please visit us online at

The information contained in this message and any attachments is privileged and confidential. This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or disclose this communication. Notify the sender of the mistake by calling +1-949-492-2600 and delete this message from your system.

Reply to
South Bay Technology, Inc.