Engineering Colleges in Arkansas

I am about to get ready from a two year college to a 4 year college. My major is Electrical Engineering, but I am having trouble finding a college. There are three colleges I know of in Arkansas that offer Engineering degrees. This list as of now:

Arkansas State University in Jonesboro University of Arkansas in Fayettville Arkansas Technical Institute in Russellville

all of these colleges are EAC of the ABET.

I'am leading towards ASU in Jonesboro due to its closer to home. My question is as long as the college is EAC of the ABET, will it get me a job when I graduate? We also have ITT Tech, but it doesn't mention anywhere about being on the ABET. Thanks

John Robertson

Reply to
John Robertson

B J Conner