please help me find the book on wind tunnel

MODERN DEVELOPMENT IN FLUID DYNAMICS LOW SPEED FLOW VOL-I OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS

Reply to
santosh sharma

Do you mean this book?

Modern Developments in Fluid Dynamics (Paperback) by Sydney Goldstein (Editor) Dover Pubns; New Ed edition (June 1938) * ISBN-10: 0486613577 * ISBN-13: 978-0486613574

If so, then it is out of print, but you should be able to get it from a library or buy a used copy.

If you are interested specifically in wind tunnels, I recommend Low-Speed Wind Tunnel Testing by Jewel B. Barlow, William H. Rae, Alan Pope.

Reply to
Olin Perry Norton

well am student of mechanical engineering tribhuvan university nepal, i am doing my final year project in design of low speed tunnel espically by the locally available material for which i need the best book well you recommended If you are interested specifically in wind tunnels, I recommend Low-Speed Wind Tunnel Testing by Jewel B. Barlow, William H. Rae, Alan Pope. thanks for that but the any book on wind tunnel design is not available in leading book-stores here in nepal not even in the college library so i have no other options then asking the book as a pdf format so thati can print it so please help me what should i do?

Reply to
santosh sharma

Ask your university library to request a copy on loan from another library.

Reply to
Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)