eprom reader/programmer?

Hi All,
I'm hoping you can help me. I'm after an eprom programmer that can
read/write to a Hitachi HN27128ADJ-20 (or compatible) Eprom.
Its the eprom that stores the fuel maps in my cars ECU, and I would like
to try and do a hex dump to see what is stored on it.
I am familiar with PIC programming and methods etc, but have never delt
with an eprom directly before.
Thanks
Reply to
Ed