Eskom Estimates (South Africa)

Hi all,

I'm attempting some loss calculations for the national grid and cannot get hold of some crucial information, so I was wondering if anyone could help me guess/estimate a few figures.

I need to know the average length of a transmission line, distribution line and reticulation line in South Africa. I don't need the average length at every voltage level, just in the general categories will do.

Thanks.

Reply to
hbennie