field coupling to parallel plate metal waveguides

I need to know the dependence of field coupling to the parallel plate metal waveguides with the size of plates.

Wht I mean is : if larger metal plates are used for parallel plate waveguide will then the coupling be high than parallel plate metal waveguides with thinner and smaller plates?

Thanking you Akiras

Reply to
akiras