Flush toilet and the security light goes out.

I was having a problem with voltage drop after putting in a new heat and air system. had the guy from the power company out to tighten the line along with me tightening my panel. I am still not sure if mine is solved but he said he went to one call and the customer said when they flushed the toilet that his security light went out.

The problem was found to be the well pump was causing enough drop that his HID light would go out.

Pretty funny story that I am sure has been told more than once but I wanted to hear it again.

Reply to
Kilowatt

Now if we could turn on the faucet and have YOUR lights go out that would really be something.

Reply to
Sumetra Nosemaj

Now *that's* funny!..

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Reminds me of the time I changed my radiator hose and the ignition quit. After dark it was obvious what happened.

The radiator hose passed by, close to the ignition coil. The anti-collapse coil inside the hose touched the engine block at the lower end. The ignition coil had an insulation defect and in dim light you could see the spark jump over to the hose.

Reply to
JeffM