Frequency-to-Amplitude and visa-versa conversion -- possible?

Hi:
Please dont get upset at me.
I apologize profusely for posting something similar in a different thread. However, you will notice some difference as you read.
Does a device that switches frequency [in number of Hz] with peak-to- peak amplitude [in watts-per-meter] equivalent to the Hz number of 1- Hz-photon(s)-per-second-per-meter and visa versa -- exist? If not, is it possible to construct one?
In this device, the input of a signal that has a frequency of X Hz and a peak-to-peak amplitude of watts-per-meter equivalent to Y number of 1-Hz-photon[s]-per-second-per-meter will result in the output of a signal that has a frequency of Y Hz and a peak-to-peak amplitude of watts-per-meter equivalent to X number of 1-Hz-photon[s]-per-second- per-meter.
NOTE: The electronic signals amplitude itself is never measured in photon[s]-per-second-per-meter. It is measured in watts-per-meter. Its just that the watts-per-meter is made equivalent to that of the given number of 1-Hz-photon[s]-per-second-per-meter. An electronic signal is made of electrons, not photons.
Given a constant wavelength/frequency of a signal of EM radiation [1 Hz in this case], a greater number of photon[s]-per-second-per-meter is equivalent to more watts-per-meter.
However, its important to remember that the quantum unit of an electronic signal is the electron, not the photon.
Thanks

Then stop posting stupid shit.
[snip rest, unread]

Maybe you should use Webers per feet instead, this unit includes the ratio of the proton mass to the electron mass.
In article

I am not upset with you--just bored with you. I did not read your entire post.
I do not think that you worded your question well,
The typical automobile tachometer/dwell meter reads out a voltage proportional to the rotary speed of the engine,
There also are voltage controlled oscilators that benerate frequencies porportional to a voltage.
Have fun.
Bill
--
Most people go to college to get their missing high school education.

I apolgizr to this group for having missed "GreenXenon" in the original post. If I had spotted it, I would have ignored the post altogether. Instead I gave a flip response which was even more polite that what was deserved.
Bill
--
Most people go to college to get their missing high school education.

GreenXenon wrote:

Electronic signal amplitude is usually measured in Volts not Watts per meter.
Volts <=> Hz conversion can be done, see:
http://www.national.com/mpf/LM/LM231.html http://www.national.com/mpf/LM/LM2917.html

To reply to me directly:

Ok, please forgive me.
An electron volt is 1.602 10^-19 joules. So lets say the amplitude is measures in volts.
Then, in my hypothetical aforementioned device the input of a signal that has a frequency of A Hz and a peak-to-peak amplitude of B volts will result in the output of a signal that has a frequency of B Hz and a peak-to-peak amplitude of A x [1.602 10^-19 volts].
In this device, a higher peak-to-peak input voltage [whether or not it goes below the x-axis of a graph] will result in a higher output frequency.
A higher input voltage itself will not necessarily result in a higher output frequency than a lower input voltage. However, a higher peak-to- peak input voltage will result in a higher output frequency than a lower input peak-to-peak voltage.
GreenXenon wrote:

FM transmitter with a DC blocking Cap on the input!>>.
You sound like a professor I had in school that did nothing but spit out physics and chemistry equations to describe something simple that every one has or done in their daily life!.
Didn't impress me then, still doesn't..!

Last time I said you discovered radio. Now it appears you've discovered FM radio. Wow. Progress.

Well, but's also the also why the people who engineering and signal processing, rather than just mathematical mass marketing invented USB, XML, Holograms, Blue Ray, Flat Screen HDTV, All-In-One Printers, Digital-Terrain Mapping, On-Line Publishing, AUVs, Cruise Missiles, and Self-Assembling Robots.

GreenXenon wrote:

Uncrate another new bullshit meter.

Wrap in plastic, insert deep into the well of a well-used Port-A-Pottie for insulation.

[snip rest of crap]
Just burst another bullshit meter. We stagger under the blow of a volunteered statement of profound and astonishing ineducable ignorance.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Gosh Uncle Al, that is the nicest i have seen you in a decade, or are you really Uncle Al.
[...]

<snip>
Have you stopped taking the medication again?
T R O L L A L E R T
John