Gas Prices OT

Unless people start buying for price and value instead of just convince a policy of "what ever the traffic will bear" will prevail.I see folks buying gas for as much as 10 cents a gallon more than the station across the street is charging,with a 20 gallon tank thats $2.00. I wish those lazy folks would come by my house and throw away 2 dollar bills in my yard. Nuff said =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0JW

Reply to
John