Looking for a product

I'm looking for companies around the world witch are producing pipes with the cables in them, for use in electrical installations. Can you help me?

Reply to
ÌÁÍÙËÇÓ ÐÁÐÁÄÁÊÇÓ

I'll bet nobody ever thought of that. There is an opportunity for you. You can start your own business and advertise this product around the world. I am sure that there would be much conversation concerning such a product. It's a good thing you came to this message board first. You should apply for a patent on this and get some investors and money together right away before somebody latches onto this idea and runs with it.

Reply to
indago

Search "cable-in-conduit;" e.g., Integral, Cablecon, Duraline

--s falke

Reply to
s falke

Are you referring to Universal's starline busway? I have used and installed several 100 feet of this product. Where this product is great for use in computer rooms/labs and other factory type settings, I would not call this stuff conduit or pipe with preinstalled cabling.

Erik

Reply to
Erik Dienberg

internal diameter with wires of 1.5 to 6 mm^2 to be placed in concrete in lengths of 100 meters.

I try to find the companies

Reply to
ÌÁÍÙËÇÓ ÐÁÐÁÄÁÊÇÓ