GE 3-gang socket needed

Anybody know where I might start looking for:

3 gang socket. GE #s, type MP2, style 2, 1200 amp , other # shown on tag is WMP3T120A315. Need the red backing , lugs or jaws plus connectors to buss. Pictures available.

Thanks. Ed

Reply to
Trent-Lion

Ed, Did you get a response to this question. I also need the same thing was wondering what you ended up doing.

Reply to
mattprestonlinkelectric