OT? - Electric appliance repair - Aroma ricemaker

Hi Experts,

I have an 10-cup Aroma ricemaker that has some problems. It is off the warranty and I want to get it running again, even though it's not a good product - better than none.

The major problem I have is opening it up. The case is all plastic and it's impossible to see where the clips are without breaking the case open. The major problem is that the water overflowed in the pot. I switched it off immediately and later noticed that there were trickles coming from the small openings at the base of the case. I'm concerned that the element has been damaged and I need to open the case up and clean everything up.

Aroma refused to tell me how to open the case.

TIA

PS I discovered also that the 10-cups are about 6 standard cups. Apparently the crooked politicians cooperated with the rice industry to impose that law on the public.

Reply to
RF