Well bless those Microsoft Marketing Engineers little hearts

Vista Home Premium does not have fax capabilities. They just had give you a reason to buy the higher priced Office version. They are soooo
smart. I bought this $1700 HP desktop with a big old 24 inch screen and two 320 gig harddrives with Vista home premium. It plays TV and video games like a champ. But try to run a site or do business with it and forget it. Old Gates got me again. It is back to town tomorrow and out another 3 or 4 hundred dollars.

Didn't do much research before you spent your money. Are you sure you're in business?
Gerald Newton wrote:

You can downgrade most Vista machines to XP. You will find a lot of discussion on this if you do some Google searches. Apparently, you are not alone!
--
Benjamin D Miller, PE
www.bmillerengineering.com
Gerald Newton wrote:

Poor Gerald. You need to go back to kindergarten ;-)
Gerald Newton wrote:

If you have just bought it and you don't like it, return it.
There are probably less costly and more suitable alternatives.
Discuss in these groups before you buy.