Well bless those Microsoft Marketing Engineers little hearts

Vista Home Premium does not have fax capabilities. They just had give you a reason to buy the higher priced Office version. They are soooo smart. I bought this $1700 HP desktop with a big old 24 inch screen and two

320 gig harddrives with Vista home premium. It plays TV and video games like a champ. But try to run a site or do business with it and forget it. Old Gates got me again. It is back to town tomorrow and out another 3 or 4 hundred dollars.
Reply to
Gerald Newton

Didn't do much research before you spent your money. Are you sure you're in business?

Reply to
John Nice

You can downgrade most Vista machines to XP. You will find a lot of discussion on this if you do some Google searches. Apparently, you are not alone!

Reply to
Ben Miller

Poor Gerald. You need to go back to kindergarten ;-)

Reply to
RF

If you have just bought it and you don't like it, return it.

There are probably less costly and more suitable alternatives.

Discuss in these groups before you buy.

Reply to
RF