GFCI again

snipped yet more unmanaged senility, spewing into Usenet.

Funny how obvious it is when a dopey f*ck with nothing to do gets on Usenet, and jacks his mouth spouting to be a professional in the industry, yet his posting history details another place in the grand scheme. You are one such dopey f*ck.

Do you ever speak on topic? Are you even able to do so?

How is that senility management program going?

Oh... That's right...

Reply to
ItchyGato

Funny to watch both Roy/Proteus and The Poster of 1000 Nyms whine over being outed. At least Dimbulb/"The Poster of 1000 Nyms" has some amusing nyms, while Roy/Proteus is just retarded.

Reply to
Michael Moroney

Outed?

I have never hidden a goddamned thing in my entire life, dumbfuck.

Reply to
ItchyGato
166.137.137.235 WIRELESS DATA SERVICE PROVIDER CORPORATION ASHBURN VIRGINIA

Is that the usual IP address or is that moron burning a proxy?

Reply to
Greegor

Archie, WHY did you send me a bitchy e-mail? Did you try to post but screw up, or did you do that on purpose?

Are you enjoying your buddy PROTEUS?

Could you post your own, more authoritative version of this list Michael made, Archie?

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

Abbey Somebody AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BarnCat

Bart! BigBalls BillyPilgrim

10 BlindBaby Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Copacetic Corbomite Carrie DarkMatter DarkSucker

20 Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd DrParnassus FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor George Orr GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

30 Hattori Hanzo Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime

ItsASecretDummy Jupiter Jaq Kai LargeMarge life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

40 lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

MeowSayTongue Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium

50 Mycelium Neanderthal Nunya OutsideObserver Perenis ? snipped-for-privacy@hereforlongtime.org? Pieyed Piper Phat Bytestard RoyLFuchs scorpius

SkyPilot

60 SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong

Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa The Great Attractor

TheJoker

70 The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox TralfamadoranJetPilot

snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

UltimatePatriot

80 UpGrade UpYerNose ValleyGirl VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr

WarmUnderbelly

100WattDarkSucker

87

Reply to