Grounding

Dear sir I want to know the grounding procedure for my new concerete plant. Current rating 204 Amps (nominal).Different electrical engs giving different lenght of pipe and mixing of Salt and charcoal before backfilling. Can any one help me out how to make a proper grounding system. regards. Joy

Reply to
joy

The answer is again "Hire an engineer". The guy who seals the drawing will pacify your electrical inspector and make sure you have a safe installation.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Shymanski

Be sure you pick up the rebar in any concrete you pour in the dirt. That is one of the best electrodes.

Reply to
gfretwell

Country might help.

Reply to