Heat Wire / High Resistance Cabling

Anyone know any good sources to buy Heat Wire / High Resistance Cabling off of the Internet. Self Regulated Preferably, so I can wire up a Grid in
Series to Roll out this winter to melt snow and de-ice the driveway and put it on a timer so it keeps it clear at certain times during the day. Anyone got an suggestions.
Thanks, Joe

off
put
Anyone
All of the de-icing matting I have seen is be installed in the concrete. All of the de-icing equipment I have installed is line voltage. Laying it on the ground would be considered ........ foolish. All of the equipment I have installed had a controller. Self-regulated seems a stretch to me.
Unless I miss understand your application.

I believe self-regulated is the type of cable and what is commonly used on trace heating systems. In short it varies the amount of power and hence the heat output depending on the temperature.
Hello Joe, have a look at http://www.htd-heat-trace.com/ and http://www.rscc-heat-trace.com / They can help you solve this problem.
Best regards, Mark