High voltage arcing into water, colloidal silver.

I am experimenting with making HVAC colloidal silver.

One silver electrode submerged in the 1 quart beaker of distilled water.

Other silver electrode is one half inch above the water. An arc forms for me. After half an hour I get a good ppm reading. Am I getting colloidal silver in the water or am I getting nitrates in water from the arc?

With such arcing does the electrode get worn down over time? Does some silver come off it? Or any other metal that would be used for such an arc. Such as copper or iron?

(I am being very careful with all this)

Thanks much Fens

You can also email me if you want. Remove the SPAMNOT and only the SPAMNOT

snipped-for-privacy@softhome.net

Reply to
fenceerex