INDUCTION MOTOR WINDING DIAGRAMS

I am looking for a good reference book for winding diagrams and connection
diagrams for motors. I understand that EASA has such a publication. Also
there is a book by Dudly, which I have not seen. What I want is the detailed
winding diagrams for 2 pole to 16 or more poles, single speed and multispeed
windings, fractional slot windings etc.
Can someone help me to guide me to get the most appropriate reference book ?
--
R. N. KASTURY]
205B KINGSTON

KASTURY